Check out our latest newsletter describing our next United Pet Fund distribution to be held June 24th from 2-5 pm! Click HERE to read!
UPF Members- want to take advantage of our garage sale? We have TONS of items left and want to help each of you to "seed" your next garage sale! Click HERE to read all about how to effectively price your garage sale items!
Click on the link below to read Dr. Z's full newsletter about this unique opportunity!
Paws to Plan Seminar: Providing Care and Hope for Companion Pets Left Behind
Saturday, August 5th 8 am-12 pm (Registration and payment due August 1st)
Click HERE to download the registration form!
Join keynote speaker, Amy Shever, Founder and Director of 2nd Chance 4 Pets, to learn more about:
- What happens to pets left behind, facts on this important issue
- How to plan for emergencies
- Identifying caregivers and documenting pet care instructions
- Setting up a finance plan
- Why working with an estate planner is important
- Additional options such as pet trusts, estate plans, animal sanctuaries, perpetual care programs and more
- Resources and support for pet owners and rescue groups
Ideal for those interested in lifetime care solutions and preparing for the well-being of pets when an owner can no longer provide care.