Paws to Plan Seminar: Providing Care and Hope for Companion Pets Left Behind
Saturday, August 5th 8 am-12 pm (Registration and payment due August 1st)
Click HERE to download the registration form!
Join keynote speaker, Amy Shever, Founder and Director of 2nd Chance 4 Pets, to learn more about:
- What happens to pets left behind, facts on this important issue
- How to plan for emergencies
- Identifying caregivers and documenting pet care instructions
- Setting up a finance plan
- Why working with an estate planner is important
- Additional options such as pet trusts, estate plans, animal sanctuaries, perpetual care programs and more
- Resources and support for pet owners and rescue groups
Ideal for those interested in lifetime care solutions and preparing for the well-being of pets when an owner can no longer provide care.