Mark Your Calendar
Keep up here with our full schedule of upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, pet health days and more. Interested in joining us? Have an event of your own you need help with? For questions, comments or how to get involved, contact us today.
Events coming soon (click on each event to learn more):
- Join keynote speaker, Amy Shever, Founder and Director of 2nd Chance 4 Pets, to learn more about:
- What happens to pets left behind, facts on this important issue
- How to plan for emergencies
- Identifying caregivers and documenting pet care instructions
- Setting up a finance plan
- Why working with an estate planner is important
- Additional options such as pet trusts, estate plans, animal sanctuaries, perpetual care programs and more
- Resources and support for pet owners and rescue groups
Ideal for those interested in lifetime care solutions and preparing for the well-being of pets when an owner can no longer provide care.
Click HERE to view this event on our Facebook Page!
Interesting in registering online? Simply choose which registration you need and you can checkout via PayPal!
September 17th, 9:30AM- United Pet Fund Muttstache Dash 5K
- Join United Pet Fund for its inaugural 5k run/walk! Our 5k course begins at Lunken Playfield: Wilmer Ave. and Playfield Ln. near the Spirit of '76 Picnic Shelter.
- Pre-Registration: $35.00, first 500 registered will receive a swag bag (human t-shirt, leash, and dog waste bags)
- Same-Day Registration: $45.00
- Food trucks, vendors and fun!
SPONSORS NEEDED! Interested in sponsoring our first annual 5K Run/Walk? Click HERE to download our Sponsorship Packet to learn more about the different levels of sponsorship we have.
Ready to sponsor? Use the PayPal button below to begin your sponsorship!
October 1st- Pet Health Day
- United Pet Fund is dedicated to helping those who love their animals by offering free wellness exams and vaccinations to those living in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- St. Francis Seraph is once again hosting this event- 1615 Vine St. Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
- Exams will be offered on a first-come/ first-served basis. Please check back for updates as this event gets closer!